Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Lucky's Adventures

Ava was picked to be this week's Superstar in her first grade class.  Being the Superstar comes with a number of perks, the biggest of which is taking home the class mascot, Lucky the Lobster.  The Superstar also has to write in Lucky's journal from Lucky's perspective.  So, without further ado, here is Lucky's description of his adventures with Ava:

Ava's mommy picked us up, and Maddisen too.  At the park I climbed the highest mountain ever!  We pretended cookies were chasing us.  We said, "Run for your life!"
We went to the Habit for dinner.  Ooh la la!  I loved the food.  My favorite drink was the strawberry milkshake I shared with the Cruz family.
I was surprised to see other Build-A-Bears like me at Ava's house.  I made new friends with Minty & Lena.  Minty smells like mint!
We woke in the morning and drove to Dodger Stadium.
We saw lots of numbers outside the stadium including Jackie Robinson's number.
On our tour, we saw a lot of trophies even the World Series trophy!
We got to go in the dugout and onto the field.
The tour was cool!
Next we drove to Chinatown.

We ate at Yang Chow and I used chopsticks.  Wontons are my favorite!
We went to a wishing well and I threw in a coin.
Then we went to different shops and Ava bought a pinwheel.  I didn't bring my wallet so I didn't buy anything.  I had a great time in Chinatown!
On Sunday we went to Redondo Beach.  I felt like I was in Huntington Beach!
Ava showed me a fairyland in a front yard.
We walked along the beach and found two pretty shells.  Ava and I went near the water.
Next, we got a snack.  Ava and I shared a bagel.  Yummy!!!
Later on we had dinner at Vince's Spaghetti.  I had garlic bread which I loved!  Then we went home.
At Ava's soccer practice I kicked the ball.  I watched Ava and her friends play.  They can run fast.
Next we went to gymnastics.  I did a push up position on the bar with Ava.  Ava had to hold me on the balance beam.  Whew, it was a busy day.
I had a lot of fun at Ava's house.  I got to sleep with Ava and all her stuffed animals.
We made muffins for breakfast and I got to eat with Ava.
I even got to rollerskate in Ava's backyard with my new skates.  I wish I never had to leave!

No comments: